This info is about Express Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Please open www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Accounts on NCH Software's website. Express Accounts is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled expressaccounts.exe and its approximative size is 3.05 MB (3197992 bytes).
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 5.07 MB (5317240
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.05 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.66.exe (991.54 KB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.79.exe (1.05 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.79
only. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application by NCH Software. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts app will be found very quickly. When you select Express Accounts in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 02:28:59.930