You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Express Accounts for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Express Accounts is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Express Accounts's primary file takes around 2.93 MB (3075076 bytes) and is called expressaccounts.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Express Accounts. They occupy about 6.88 MB (7212120
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.51.exe (1.01 MB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.93 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.51
alone. You can find below a few links to other Express Accounts releases:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application by NCH Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Express Accounts from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Express Accounts program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Express Accounts in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 07:00:08.767