Express Accounts is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. You can get more details on Express Accounts at www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
. Usually the Express Accounts application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.45 MB (3613736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Express Accounts. They take about 4.49 MB (4710992
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.45 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.85.exe (1.05 MB)
The current page applies to Express Accounts version 4.85
only. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is a program by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Express Accounts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts application will be found very quickly. After you select Express Accounts in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Express Accounts:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/accounting/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Express Accounts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 10:29:42.397