Express Accounts is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your systemNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory (same installation drive as Windows). Express Accounts's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe" -uninstall. expressaccounts.exe is the Express Accounts's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.05 MB (3193384 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.98 MB (4174416
bytes) on disk.
- expressaccounts.exe (3.05 MB)
- expressaccountssetup_v4.68.exe (958.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.68
of Express Accounts. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Express Accounts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". If it exists on your system the Express Accounts application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Express Accounts.
8. After removing Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Express Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 09:45:27.347