This web page is about Express Accounts for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Go over here
for more details on NCH Software. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Express Accounts is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.83 MB (2969604 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.58 MB (6902864
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v4.13.exe (941.07 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.13
of Express Accounts. Click on the links below for other Express Accounts versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Express Accounts we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Express Accounts:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\expressaccounts.exe
Express Accounts is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Express Accounts from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Express Accounts or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts app will be found very quickly. After you click Express Accounts in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Express Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Express Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Express Accounts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 13:02:23.900