This page is about Express Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Accounts from your computerNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be read here
. Usually the Express Accounts application is found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Express Accounts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressAccounts\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. expressaccounts.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.42 MB (2537988 bytes) on disk.
Express Accounts contains of the executables below. They take 6.56 MB (6882472
bytes) on disk.
- easetup_v3.40.exe (851.08 KB)
- easetup_v4.00.exe (913.08 KB)
- expressaccounts.exe (2.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.42 MB)
The current web page applies to Express Accounts version 4.00
only. For other Express Accounts versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Express Accounts is an application offered by NCH Software. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Express Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Express Accounts with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Express Accounts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Express Accounts". The Express Accounts app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Express Accounts in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Express Accounts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Express Accounts.
8. After uninstalling Express Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Accounts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Express Accounts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Express Accounts by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Accounts by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Express Accounts in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 11:21:38.013