ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it occupies about 362.26 KB (370952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 2.37 MB (2485016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (62.30 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (60.75 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (54.34 KB)
- Apoint.exe (362.26 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.26 KB)
- hidfind.exe (54.29 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (80.75 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (332.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.303.215
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:17:30.053