ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it occupies around 249.36 KB (255344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take an average of 1.13 MB (1188080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (249.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (65.36 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.303.204
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 02:36:18.200