ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 342.34 KB (350552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 2.18 MB (2287656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (58.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (342.34 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (250.34 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.0.303.445
alone. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-01 22:04:47.933