Alps Touch Pad Driver
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Additional info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. Usually the Alps Touch Pad Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Alps Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 311.00 KB (318464 bytes) on disk.
Alps Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.08 KB (908368
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (311.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (203.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Alps Touch Pad Driver version 7.105.1711.118
alone. For other Alps Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Alps Touch Pad Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Alps Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Alps Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Alps Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alps Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alps Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-29 23:43:55.283