ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below details on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 374.80 KB (383800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 2.45 MB (2564496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (68.80 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (374.80 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.100.303.452
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 13:10:02.177