ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 342.34 KB (350552 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.18 MB (2283560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (54.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (342.34 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (250.34 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.0.303.433
only. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by ALPS Touch Pad Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Apoint2K\player.exe
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:43:13.840