ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. The program's main executable file is labeled Apoint.exe and its approximative size is 389.30 KB (398648 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 2.66 MB (2786424
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (68.80 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (389.30 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.30 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.80 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.106.303.118
only. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 03:15:47.410