ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes about 575.37 KB (589176 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.34 MB (7694008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (4.85 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (575.37 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (214.37 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (283.37 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.103.404.104
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-27 18:26:12.817