ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 320.36 KB (328048 bytes) on disk and is named Apoint.exe.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take an average of 1.28 MB (1343624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (320.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (213.86 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (41.86 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.106.303.203
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:03:42.917