ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 385.80 KB (395064 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.58 MB (2709040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (70.83 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (83.18 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (62.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (385.80 KB)
- DPinst.exe (909.09 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (190.43 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (171.04 KB)
- hidfind.exe (62.81 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (99.32 KB)
- player.exe (271.14 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (339.04 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.0.303.235
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-09 10:01:56.220