ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More data about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Apoint.exe and it has a size of 364.90 KB (373656 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.37 MB (1432368
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.87 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (364.90 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.40 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (287.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.100.303.303
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 13:42:22.680