ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Check out here
for more info on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver. The application's main executable file is called Apoint.exe and occupies 240.00 KB (245760 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1.08 MB (1129210
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (41.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (240.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.303.401
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-21 07:50:42.417