ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 342.34 KB (350552 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 2.18 MB (2283560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (54.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (342.34 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (250.34 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.0.303.436
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 06:00:24.580