ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Go over here
where you can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk and is called Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.22 MB (1283664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (305.50 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (199.50 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (35.50 KB)
- hidfind.exe (89.50 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (279.29 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.105.303.117
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:29:00.483