ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
where you can get more info on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it occupies approximately 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 1.04 MB (1095050
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (228.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (168.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (248.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (224.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.5.303.105
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 12:50:09.057