ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Go over here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it takes approximately 365.86 KB (374640 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1071776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (365.86 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (207.36 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.105
only. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApntEx.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointCS.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointCT.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointFR.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointGR.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointIT.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointJP.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointKR.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointSP.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApointUS.chm
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResCS.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResCT.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResFR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResGR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResIT.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResJP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResKR.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResSP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApResUS.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApRotion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Elprop.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\EzAuto.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Ezcapt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\EzLaunch.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Gesture.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Hidfind.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Logo.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:08:16.637