ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More data about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 424.77 KB (434960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take 2.90 MB (3044288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (77.33 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (91.85 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (424.77 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (223.93 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (173.54 KB)
- hidfind.exe (83.81 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (113.06 KB)
- player.exe (271.14 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (442.54 KB)
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.235
only. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-27 07:15:51.587