Alps Touch Pad Driver
This page is about Alps Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the Alps Touch Pad Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ApMsgFwd.exe is the Alps Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 45.29 KB (46376 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Alps Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 489.29 KB (501032
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (45.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (220.00 KB)
The current page applies to Alps Touch Pad Driver version 7.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Alps Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the Alps Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alps Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alps Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alps Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 13:44:56.690