ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Apoint.exe and occupies 389.30 KB (398648 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 2.66 MB (2786456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (68.80 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (389.30 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.30 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.84 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.106.303.113
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 18:59:55.310