ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
for more information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk and is named Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1119626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (41.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (240.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (232.00 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.5.303.215
alone. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:20:13.230