Alps Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about Alps Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Go over here
where you can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the Alps Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it occupies close to 354.50 KB (363008 bytes) on disk.
Alps Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 930.58 KB (952912
bytes) on disk:
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (354.50 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (203.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.79 KB)
The current page applies to Alps Touch Pad Driver version 7.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Alps Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a program released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the Alps Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Alps Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alps Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-26 21:54:32.337