ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More data about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it takes approximately 424.77 KB (434968 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2928488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (77.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (79.78 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (424.77 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (223.93 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.79 KB)
- hidfind.exe (83.82 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (102.77 KB)
- player.exe (271.14 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (442.54 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.231
alone. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 03:25:14.480