ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes around 421.13 KB (431240 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy an average of 2.79 MB (2924632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (77.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (79.79 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.37 KB)
- Apoint.exe (421.13 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (223.94 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.80 KB)
- hidfind.exe (83.83 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (102.79 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (442.33 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.219
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:21:00.730