ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it occupies around 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1145594
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (244.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.7.303.105
alone. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-12 14:31:56.287