ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled DellTouchpad.exe and it has a size of 5.07 MB (5319032 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They take 19.01 MB (19937762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (281.36 KB)
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.07 MB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.29 MB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.1007.101.205
alone. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-03 02:21:59.263