ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe" ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 350.30 KB (358712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take 2.34 MB (2455688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (62.30 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (54.34 KB)
- Apoint.exe (350.30 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.30 KB)
- hidfind.exe (54.34 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (74.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (326.34 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.6.303.113
alone. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-20 05:07:26.180