ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 372.34 KB (381272 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 2.38 MB (2491512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (372.34 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.303.305
alone. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:10:44.430