ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Check out here
for more information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes about 350.30 KB (358712 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.34 MB (2455688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (62.30 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (54.34 KB)
- Apoint.exe (350.30 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.30 KB)
- hidfind.exe (54.34 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (74.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (326.34 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.6.303.209
alone. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-26 06:54:05.880