ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes about 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.23 MB (1286224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (308.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (199.50 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (35.50 KB)
- hidfind.exe (89.50 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (279.29 KB)
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.105.303.215
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 08:53:58.003