ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 400.26 KB (409864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 2.68 MB (2811728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (68.80 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (71.25 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (400.26 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.26 KB)
- hidfind.exe (75.29 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (88.29 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (435.75 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.209
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-22 09:49:18.527