Alps Touch Pad Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Alps Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file has a size of 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) on disk and is named Apoint.exe.
Alps Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 793.29 KB (812328
bytes) on disk:
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (276.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (240.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Alps Touch Pad Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Alps Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". The Alps Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Alps Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alps Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alps Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 01:50:36.597