ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
for more info on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes around 672.84 KB (688984 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1762344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (672.84 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (84.84 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.411.108
only. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:42:17.967