ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 636.40 KB (651672 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1.56 MB (1630576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (636.40 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.106.2015.1203
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-30 05:10:43.827