ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
where you can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Apoint.exe and occupies 180.00 KB (184320 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 781.29 KB (800040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (180.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (60.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (224.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.2.302.107
only. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-07 00:08:28.487