ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 337.90 KB (346008 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 2.11 MB (2213808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (337.90 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (73.90 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.90 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.0.303.207
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 15:09:07.570