Alps Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the Alps Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 345.50 KB (353792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Alps Touch Pad Driver. They take about 921.58 KB (943696
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (345.50 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (203.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.205
of Alps Touch Pad Driver. For more Alps Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the Alps Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alps Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alps Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:08:03.163