Alps Touch Pad Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Go over here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the Alps Touch Pad Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver. Alps Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes about 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
Alps Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 653.29 KB (668968
bytes) on disk:
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (156.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (224.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Alps Touch Pad Driver version 7.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Alps Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Alps Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the Alps Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Alps Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alps Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alps Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 11:54:44.737