ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes around 320.36 KB (328048 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1343624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (320.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (213.86 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (41.86 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.106.303.111
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:37:57.323