ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Additional info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1.06 MB (1111434
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (232.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (220.00 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.5.303.117
only. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 22:54:53.080