ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 433.80 KB (444208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 2.84 MB (2980904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (85.86 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (88.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (47.89 KB)
- Apoint.exe (433.80 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (223.94 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.80 KB)
- hidfind.exe (83.83 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (102.79 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (459.06 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.225
alone. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 08:44:49.677