ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This page contains complete information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
for more info on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes about 320.36 KB (328048 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 1.28 MB (1343624
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (320.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (213.86 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (41.86 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.106.303.204
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-20 04:48:56.657