ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 385.83 KB (395088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy an average of 2.49 MB (2609136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (70.84 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (62.87 KB)
- Apoint.exe (385.83 KB)
- DPinst.exe (909.10 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (190.44 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.80 KB)
- hidfind.exe (62.83 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (89.29 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (353.55 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.0.303.225
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-24 13:56:05.887