ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary executable file and it occupies about 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.06 MB (1115530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (41.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (236.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (232.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.303.209
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 15:59:53.567