ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file is titled Apoint.exe and occupies 342.34 KB (350552 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.18 MB (2287656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (58.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (342.34 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (250.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.303.449
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 06:24:52.810